How can I ascend?
If you didn't read the Ascension page I strongly recommend to start from there. This is just a little guide, there is plenty to talk about ascension and 5D. Be aware that it is an everyday process. If you apply this concepts you will live better, be happier, you will figure out how things work in life. As result your frequency will increase: you will ascend to an higher state of being. The happier you are the higher the frequency, the higher the frequency (dimension) the better your everyday life (law of attraction: you attract anything that has a frequency similar to your own). Your perception of reality, the speed of your manifestation, and your capacity to remember why are you here, will change. Basically it's all about working on yourself, healing the traumas we all had so that we can embody our 5D nature.
The first rule in ascension is grounding, which means connecting to the magnetic energies of the Earth. You can do it by walking barefoot on grass or on the sand. You can touch the soil or smell flowers. My favorite way to do this is touching a tree for a few minutes. Just relax, close your eyes and feel the connection with the tree. Even sunlight is great. Why it is so very important? Because if you are not grounded you are disconnected from your body, instead of living in your body awareness you live in your mind, a dangerous place! You float around as you pick up emotions, thought patterns that are not even yours, but of those around you. If we are not grounded we can't live in the present moment and we can be disoriented due to the higher frequencies we are receiving. Your roots have to grow hand in hand with your wings!
This is the best way, so far, to get in touch with our real nature, our Inner (Higher) Self. It is scientifically proven that meditation helps to strengthen the immune system, lowers the blood pressure, helps with anxiety/panic attacks, puts you in a state of delta brainwave (deep meditation) which are the same of sleep state, with the difference that we are conscious. It boosts your confidence and self-esteem, helps in activating/decalcifying the pineal gland, therefore the third eye. The connection with the universe, with what is called God is improved just like our emotional maturity. Not to mention that you will be more than aware of your thought process: why and how you think what you think. It helps us to disindentify ourselves from our own thoughts. Yes, they create our reality but we are not them! Meditation is great for expanding our consciousness and awareness. It's a good way to feel the interconnection of everything. Mind soul and body are aligned and can work in harmony, not fighting each other. You want to be more relaxed and conscious? You want to be an illuminated being? Get your a*s on a pillow and meditate!
The key factor in life is to love yourself. We must learn to accept ourselves fully for who we are, there is nothing else to do! They have taught us that happiness, love, joy, are found externally but this is a lie. We spend our life searching for approval from others, because only when someone else tells us that we are ok, that we are worthy, we feel worthy/beautiful/loved. We have been educated, all of us, and led to believe by our parents, that we are worthy of love only if we do what we are supposed to do, not what we want. You were a bad child when you did something "wrong" and you were a good child when you did what your parents told you to do. Then we bring this programs with us for the rest of our life and we project them in all the other relationships we have. That is why a lot of people are sad, because they believe that to feel ok they have to do what they must not what they want. They have to satisfy the expectation, and please others. How many people mold their behaviors, their style, what they like just to fit in, to conform? That is why a lot of persons are repressed! GIVE YOURSELF THE LOVE YOU SEEK FROM OTHERS!
BE AUTHENTIC AND HONEST WITH YOURSELF! BE UNIQUE! BE CRAZY! How can we pretend to love someone else if we don't love ourselves? We can't! How can you give someone what you don't have? How can you take care of someone if you don't take care of yourself? The biggest mistake that we can do is pretend that to feel whole we need another being. No! You need to be 100% you! You are perfect the way you are, bring your wholeness into your relationships that is the secret! Until we realize this we will always seek outside what is found inside. Remember the external world is a reflection of the inner world. We experience outside what we project from the inside. It's all about you! Do you want love in your life? Do you want to be happy? Start with yourself! And please stop to believe that money can buy what you seek. Money can help but it is not what gives us true, lasting happiness.
One day we will leave everything and we will bring with us not our objects but who we are, what we have done, how much we can love. Again what you are seeking is not found externally. Joy, Love, Happiness, are an attitude toward life that is birthed from inside. Those are unconditional feelings, they need no conditions or reasons to exist. Do you need a reason to be happy? Really? Well you better think about that! Do you love someone only if they do something for you? Do you love only because of what you can gain? Love is not commerce! True love is unconditional, it needs no reasons. LOVE IS.
- Put yourself first. This is not to be used to justify any act of cruelty toward others. If you are taking something from another being you are not putting yourself first, you are doing something that can not be justified. It simply means that you have to meet your needs first. The first one on the list of the people you love must be you. Again you can't give what you don't have. Yes of course you are a kind heart and you want to give all of you to this world. Be at your 100% so that you can give your 100%. And how do you step in your 100% if you consume yourself doing what you don't like, being with who doesn't uplift you? Take care of your well being. Truth is that most of us feel guilty to receive from ourselves and from others. That has to change because giving is receiving and vice versa.
- Learn to say NO. This is hard but is the key to have healthy boundaries. Especially if you are an empath, keep in mind that saying no to what brings you down is saying yes to you. Saying no to the toxic relationships you may have is saying yes to you. Stop to give permission to anyone to access your energy, stop to allow others to steal your life force, do not react! Just say NO.
- Accept your body. Be grateful for it, it's a marvelous machine. It allows us to be here in this physical universe experiencing this amazing realm. Without your body you wouldn't be here now reading this! It is your sacred temple, and who is inside the temple? You! We are multidimensional energetic beings, we are our soul not our bodies. When you look in the mirror do not say "this is me" say, instead, "this is my body." Why? Not because you want to refuse it but because you recognize yourself with something that is much grater. Embrace it, love it, treat is as a gift because that is what your body is! A gift from your parents and the universe. Do not judge it, and enjoy it. Treat it as the best thing you have! Pay attention to what you eat. Make it a beautiful temple.
- Stop to seek other people approval. You know what is right for you. You know what you want to achieve. No one else! Why, then, searching for approval? Yes you can seek advice but not approval. When we allow others to give us a value we diminish ourselves. Take your "me time", analyze what you believe in, and acknowledge that it has a meaning, a logical sense for you. Once you know what is your truth, what is the point of asking if it is ok? Start to see yourself as worthy of love no matter who you are or what you have/have not done. We all deserve love we are all beautiful, intelligent, powerful. You don't need someone that tells you "you are worthy because I say that it is so". Surround yourself with people that remind you what you already know.
- Forgive. This is the hardest thing to do but it is vital! Forgiveness opens the door so that love can flow through. It is a process and it will take time but you have to do it, for you. It doesn't mean that you agree with the other person, it means that you drop your willingness to fight. We want peace not anger, hate, or pain. We need to heal our past because deep down we just want to make peace with our feelings. That is forgiveness. Do you want to live in the present moment? Then you have to forgive! Or you will live in the past which is gone! Are you holding on all that pain for something that happened five minutes ago, a week ago, five years ago? Why? Seriously, ask yourself what is the point of doing that. The only one that looses is you, not the other person. When we are attached to the past we can't live here now and only here now we can create something different. That is why we will keep attracting the same circumstances until we learn; if we are in the past and we continue to live from that point of view, the result of our life will be the past! Nothing new will "happen". Yes you had painful experiences but that made you who you are today. YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO EXPERIENCE ALL THAT! And for a reason, so that you could learn (remember) a lesson and that lesson is forgiveness, so that you could grow. Often we are so attached to past pains because we think that if we let them go we will be hurted again. We make the mistake to identify ourselves with our grief, our story. But that has no sense! You are not the person you were when all that happened! Why keep suffering? True forgiveness occurs when we recognize the "other" as a mirror. People mirror back what we are projecting out, they offer us a chance to see what is unhealed in us, what we are rejecting of ourselves. They make us aware of the lack of our self love. Nobody is a bad person, we simply do what we do because we may suffer inside. Use your empathy! Put yourself in the shoes of who you call "bad" understand them, forgive, and let them go. We should learn how to develop the quality of observing. An observer is a being that doesn't judge what he/she sees/thinks/feels, that is not personally involved in what is happening around and in the reactions/judgments of other beings.
- Let go. This, according to my experience, is not easy. Buddha said that attachment causes suffering and that if we want to be free we have to learn to let go. In other words we are attached (emotionally) to objects and people because we think that we own them. As consequence we live in fear because we are afraid to lose them and we do all kind of crazy things to avoid this. We become jealous and possessive. We don't want people to change because we think that we will lose them unless we control what they do. And when we don't recognize freedom to ourselves and others we suffer. Letting go means understanding that we own nothing, that a situation, a person, is no more in our life. Therefore we bless them and we allow them to grow as they want. We set them free. It also means that we don't get stressed anymore by old anger, frustration and any heavy (low vibrating) emotions (energy). We understand that those feelings are the root of our suffering, therefore we drop them. This includes letting go of control which is the greatest obstacle if we want to live in a free and relaxed state.
- Spend time alone. This is very important, if you feel great being in your own company then you will feel even better with others! Spending time alone is vital to recharge your batteries and most people don't do that because it means facing yourself. When you are alone, it's only... you! There are no distractions. That is the "place" where you will face your deepest shadows, the beast we all have inside. That is the "place" where you will stare at your light! And if you want to love yourself fully, then you have to look where you don't want, both in the dark and in the light. Do not be afraid of the beast, let it come to the surface and unleash it. Embrace your dark side, it's part of you. Only in this way we can transcend it and transform it into what truly is: light! Remember darkness is the lack of light (informations) it simply is something in us, that we have not understood, transmuted, healed, forgiven. But what we fear most is being great beyond measure, because they told us that we are powerless and small. It is the light what we fear, not the dark! We fear what we truly are and this has to change. Do not run away from what is within you, one day you will have to face it.
- Stop to compare yourself to others. We are all unique. There aren't two beings that are exactly the same in this universe. If we are all unique what is the point of comparing? A great spiritual master said that a rose is beautiful because it is a rose while a daisy is beautiful because it is a daisy. How can you say that one is better than the other? A rose is a rose a daisy is a daisy! You are you not someone else, recognize the beauty of this. Tell yourself now, I AM unique! Society tells us that under a certain standard we are not beautiful, acceptable, popular. That is a good way to give away your power: allowing someone to tell us who we are, to give us a value. What is your idea of beauty? What is your idea of love? That is what you should ask yourself, you are not what other people say of you. Set your own standard, your principles, your beliefs. Have your own ideas, do not conform. Think differently! You should only compare yourself to... yourself! Exactly! Who was I until yesterday? Who was I one year ago? How much did I grow? What I have done today to improve myself? Did I do something to manifest my dreams? Comparing is judging and judging is suffering.
- Do not judge. We think that we know everything, well we don't! We elevate ourselves to judges believing that we know better than another how he/she should be/behave/think. Nobody knows the path of a being, nobody knows, really, what that soul is trying to achieve. Only that specific soul knows. You see, there is always a meaning, a plan, beyond a lifetime nothing happens by chance in this universe. Everything is in divine order. Just look at the synchronicities in your life. Why judging what a person is doing/saying? Why judging what he/she believes? What she/he is wearing? What is the point in doing that? That being is in it's own reality, just like everybody and what he/she is doing (this includes, of course, even you) has a meaning a purpose for them even if they are not aware of that. This is why it is necessary that we expand our consciousness, so that we become aware of what we came here to do. We always experience what we need, what brings us growth. There are only experiences in life, not bad or good ones. For example: a man is going to work and as he gets down the stairs he falls, breaking his leg. He is led to the hospital where he falls in love with a nurse. Years later they have a family. How can that man say (judge) that falling and breaking his leg was a "bad" thing in the first place? If that had not happened he would never knew love. In the same way all that you have been through led you to THIS moment. It was needed for your growth, it is, for this reason, beyond judgment. What we call black/white, good/bad, beautiful/ugly are only faces of the same coin. We are in the realm of relativity not in the absolute realm, we can know what peace is because we know what war is, we can know what love is because we know what fear is. From the place we all come from, the absolute, we know everything but only conceptually. It is like this: you have an idea of yourself: you know that you are a good person. But that is not enough because in order to be a good person we have to do something to become aware of it, and we need something that is the opposite of good, what we call bad, to understand what is what we call good. The "evil" is just a way to make us aware of what we are not, it's just a construct of the world of duality needed for the absolute (no relativity, everything is) to know itself. That is why we keep coming here! To experience what we already know to be. It is about remembering lessons not learning them, you already know everything! Just look inside! Do not be so hard with you! Stop to judge yourself! Stop to tell you "you are an idiot" "you are not enough." The mind is a computer, it stores data. When you open it what do you find? What you put inside it! Appreciate yourself for who you are and for what you are doing. Remember the "other" is just you in another body in a different time/space. When you judge another you are judging yourself.
- Do what you love to do. Not what you must. Cultivate your passions, your hobbies. Take time, everyday, to do what you love. For me, for example, is reading and writing. By doing what we love we raise our frequency and don't feel repressed and frustrated. Unleash your creativity! Alan Watts philosopher, writer, and speaker asked this question: "what would you do if money were no object?"
- Take back your power. Do not blame, no matter what. When we blame someone we are giving away our power. If you say "I feel bad because of you" it's like if you say "you can control and determine my inner/emotional state." Take responsibility for your life, understand that you create everything by attracting it into your experience. You attract what is a match to your frequency. You are responsible for your actions, thoughts and emotions. They are created only by you! We can't control another person we can only control how we react to that person. If we give away the power to be happy, to feel good, we become victims falling into the illusion of being controlled. You can't be controlled, there is no authority higher than you in this universe! You can only think that, living, as a consequence, in a self-created cage. It's just a thought in your mind, let it go! Remember nobody is doing anything to us, it's all about how we react. Is there something that you don't like, right now, in your life? Stop to repeat yourself that is because of him/her/them and change it! You have the power, it's your life! Imagine that you are projecting outward a giant bubble which is the universe, your reality, your perception. What happens into the bubble is determined by you. What enters in is allowed by you. Yes I am saying that you determine even those things that you call bad. There is only you, there is no two of anything, there is only One. Other beings, are just a reflection of us and not really "others", have their own bubble and they have power over their reality and only there. When we blame someone giving them the power to control us, to disturb our inner peace, we fall into the bubble of that being! We literally stop to create and start to live into a reality that is not ours. We start to think and act like the other person because we are more concerned with what she/he is saying about us than what we think of ourselves, which is the only thing that matters. That is why if we want to love ourselves we must
- Stop to be worried about what other people say. Or we will never be authentic.
The emotional body.
Around the body we all have an energy field composed of many layers: the aura. One of them is called emotional body. This energetic body translates our thoughts in energetic signatures that are sent to the physical body and are felt as feelings; this body causes the first reaction to our thoughts. In this way we can be aware of them in a less abstract way. The signatures are interpreted by the physical body and are translated in hormones: as consequence we feel the whole range of emotions like fear, love, joy, envy. It is very important to understand that when we have fears and especially traumas, the emotional body will send continuously those imprints so that we acknowledge them. Since those emotions are not pleasant, because they are correlated to past pains, we ignore them. The emotional body will continue to communicate to us through physical aches and pains, until we listen and if we don't we will project our unhealed traumas into our everyday life and into our relationships. There is only one way to heal any low vibrating emotion: we have to feel it. Sit quietly and do not suppress what you don't like to feel: if it is fear, than feel fearful, if it is anger then feel angry. Breath in the emotion fully without any resistance. Do not judge what you feel, simply embrace it. Do not try to fight, push away or even worst hide your traumas. Understand that emotions are treasures they make us feel alive, even the negative ones. Of course we want to let them go and just be happy but first we have to face them and learn what they want to teach us. We can learn a lot from pain. Do not listen to who tells you that being angry is not spiritual, or you will repress your feelings and in turn you will create energetic blocks in your energy system. Of course the goal is to live free from any negativity but we have to get there first! Emotions, all of them, are there to be felt. Remember until we feel completely our unhealed emotions (e-motion=energy in motion) the emotional body will continue to "stress" us. When we forgive, feel and let go our heart and sacral chakras begin to open and spin.
Face your fears.
We like to understand the complexity of the universe we are living in but sometimes we tend to forget that life, no matter how complex it may seem, it's very simple. No matter what you are facing right now, no matter what you do in your daily routine we always have a single choice: love or fear. From the everyday actions to the greatest projects it's all about this choice. All that you want is from the other side of fear which is the only thing that keeps you in that self-created cage. It's your reaction to a situation, a place, a person and it's determined, therefore, by you, not by what you are pointing your finger at. Fear is only energy and as such it can not be destroyed only transmuted; we don't really like it so we tend to push it away (inside) or to avoid it and that doesn't work. Instead try to be aware of the reason why you are so scared of what you are scared of: the moment you become conscious of the reason half work is done! A lot of times we are unaware of what is going on in us because we don't really get a look inside! The other half is facing and feeling it as described above. Ask yourself "am I going to be scared about this for the rest of my life?" "am I going to live in fear for the rest of my life?" I hope the answer is no. Do not allow your daemons to rule you. The ultimate truth is light which is love, but here in this world of duality it is hidden deep into the darkness , which is fear. The moment you embrace the dark you transmute it in what it truly is: light! Darkness it simply absence of light! Bring the thing there and let it shine!
Reprogram your mind,
If you make your own research and study what quantum physics has found you will be touched and shaked by it's implications. You will be conscious that reality works in a way that we would never have imagined. When you start to look inside yourself, you will find out that there are things that are even more extraordinary, that can not be explained scientifically. Therefore a paradigm shift in our mind is needed because we understand that we are thinking in a way that is not in alignment with the truth. First of all recognize that your mind is just a tool that you use to create your life, your thoughts create your reality but you are not them. Do not identify yourself with your thoughts or you will be lost in an endless labyrinth. Did you know that the majority of our programs derivate from our childhood? We absorbed part of them from society, part from education, religion and mostly from our parents. Our ideas about the great themes of life (love, God, sex, money, who we are) are not even our own! We have programs running in our minds that were imprinted at the age of 3-6 the period during which we act like a sponge. This means that no matter the age we have now 20, 43, 34, we are still thinking as a 4 maybe 5 year old child! Why should we filter reality through a series of mental programs that are not our own and that came from our childhood? It doesn't make any sense! We need to clean our mind and let go all the unnecessary clutter. For example if your father taught you that in order to have a sustainable lifestyle you have to work hard every single day, that will be your idea of living. The point is: is this really your opinion? Do you really believe that? Or is something that we accepted as child because our father told us? Find your own truth, your own ideas, do not accept things just because someone told you what the world is or or who you are. This is basically what religions do: they say "do not worry, you don't need to seek God, someone (Jesus, Muhammad) did it for you. Just follow our instructions or you will burn in hell." What?! Take your time, sit quietly and ask yourself "what do I think about money?" "what do I think about God?" "what do I think about my relationships?" We can't accept blindly what someone says without a direct experience.
Moving the body is essential for a good health. A lot of us tend to have a dangerously sedentary lifestyle, which is not good for out mental emotional and physical health. We are a complex living being composed of many layers; mental, spiritual and physical. When one of the three is unbalanced then the whole system doesn't work. You don't need to stress a lot your body or to work out hard if you don't want to, even a walk is great. The best is doing some yoga or Thai Chi, because they are disciplines created with the purpose to bring back your mind in your body. In other words they allow us to live in our body awareness not in our mind so that we become more present, relaxed and grounded. There are no rules, you can do whatever you like; gym, jogging, to name just a few. Helping the self physically is vital because we facilitate the integration of the higher frequencies that we are receiving.
The key is vibrating at the highest frequency possible and that, as you know, is determined by your mental/emotional state. You don't want to escape reality; if you have issues, work on them do not bury them under a layer of fake happiness; instead work on them with fun! You are here to enjoy life in all it's expressions, you are growing up at a soul level, you are changing and this is amazing! Be grateful for this. The best way to raise your frequency is doing one or more of the following: dance, sing, listen to music, jump around. Exactly, you just need to have fun especially in your everyday routine and responsibilities. Listening music with the frequency of 432hz is a must, it helps to realign the energetic body, balances the chakras and affects the DNA. The universe itself resonates at 432hz!
This work by Michele Cornacchia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://www.iammysoul.com/.